Pastoral Care Coordinator
Coordinating care at LEFC where everyone is cared for but no one is carrying for too many.
Family: Married to LeAnn. We have two adult children, Tony and Michelle, and four grandchildren.
Previous lines/places of work: Youth Ministry for 27 years, Family Life Pastor for 10 years, and 7 years as Senior Pastor at Susquehanna Valley Evangelical Free Church in Harrisburg, PA. Currently serve on staff of the Eastern District of the EFCA as Pastoral Care and Leader Consultant.
- Food: Smoked Barbecue meats, steak, Mexican food, baked potatoes, chocolate desserts
- Snack Food: M&M’s, Cajun crab dip on crackers, smoothies, and fruit
- Movie: Twister, God’s and Generals, Pearl Harbor
- TV Show: The Voice
- Time of Day: Mornings
- Season: Spring
- Place in the world: Kansas
- Recreational Activities/Hobbies: Golf, hunting, fishing, walks in nature
- Sports Teams: Kansas Jayhawks, New York Yankees
- Sports: Nascar, college basketball, baseball, golf
- Place to pray: Quiet place in nature
- Food: liver
- Snack Food: celery sticks
- Time of day: late evening
GET TO KNOW ME:
One of the things I find most fascinating: How God takes broken people and transforms them into useful vessels for His Kingdom work.
One of my greatest experiences with God: Being on a ranch in Texas where I didn’t hear any human sounds and hearing God speak through a soaring eagle that flew over me.
Most people don’t know this about me: My speech teacher in high school told me I would never make a living doing public speaking.