Very truly I tell you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be judged but has CROSSED OVER from death to life. - John 5:24
What is crossover student ministries?
Crossover Student Ministries is for 7th through 12th grade students. Our goal is to help students connect with God, with other students, and with committed leaders who are dedicated to equipping students to become disciples of Jesus Christ. We believe that disciple making and Oikos go hand in hand. We seek to provide opportunities for our students to love God, love people, live truth, and proclaim Jesus.
what are our values?
We accomplish our mission of making disciples of Jesus Christ through these values: knowledge, affection, and obedience. We desire for our students to grow in their...
- Knowledge of the Lord through teaching, discussion, and studying the scriptures
- Affections in the Lord through worship, prayer, and community
- Obedience to the Lord through outreach, service, and community
What do we do?
Crossover Student Ministries at LEFC is for middle and high school students. We meet on Sunday mornings and evenings and hold various other events, camps, and service opportunities throughout the year.
Life Groups are also a big part of what we do. A Life Group is a group of 10 to 15 students of the same gender and grade that seek to engage in biblical community together. Each Crossover Life Group consists of at least 2 committed leaders.
Read below for more information about our Middle School and High School programs!
MIDDLE SCHOOL CROSSOVER
Our middle school program is for 7th and 8th grade students. Read below to learn more about our Sunday morning and evening activities. You can also reach out to our Assistant Director of Student Ministries Caleb Roberts for more information.
Sunday Morning: 7th and 8th graders are invited to join us on Sunday mornings from 9:00-10:15 am in the Lower Level for a time of teaching and personal study in God's word.
Sunday Evening: The first Sunday of the month we meet at the church with High School for a night of community and fun! The rest of the month we meet at the church from 6:30-8:30 pm for a time of fun and Life Groups.
HIGH SCHOOL CROSSOVER
The high school program is designed for 9th through 12th grade students. Read below to learn more about our Sunday morning and evening activities or reach out to our Pastor to Students Nick Vargas for more information.
Sunday Morning: 9th through 12th grade students are invited to join us Sunday mornings from 9:00-10:15 am in the Crossover Room for a time of teaching and interactive table discussion.
Sunday Evening: The first Sunday of the month we meet at the church with Middle School for a night of community and fun! The rest of the month we meet from 6:30-8:30 pm in homes around Lititz for a time of fun and Life Groups.
Check out what we have going on this year! Unless otherwise noted, events are for both Middle School and High School students. MS Only indicates the event is only for Middle School, and HS Only indicates events for High School only.
2023 Special Events and Trips
- September 10 @ 9 AM Promotion Sunday
- September 10 @ 6:30 PM Crossover PM Kick Off
- October 1 @ 6:30 - 8:30 PM Oikos Event
- October 13 @ 6:30 - 9:00 PM Corn Maze (MS Only)
- October 15 @ 6:30 - 8:30 PM Parent Night (MS Only)
- December 3 @ 6:30 - 8:30 PM Oikos Event
- December 17 @ 6:30 - 8:30 PM MS Christmas Party (MS Only)
2024 Special Events and Trips
- January 19 - 21 Winter Blast Camp
- February 4 @ 6:30 – 8:30 PM Oikos Event
- April 7 @ 6:30 - 8:30 PM Oikos Event
- May 10 @ 6:30 - 8:30 PM End of the Year Shindig
- June 17 - 22 The Summit: Middle School Camp (MS Only)
- July 8 - 13 Beach Camp (HS Only)
- July 26 - August 11 South Africa Missions Trip (HS Only)
- August 19 - 23 Operation 717 (MS Only)
Stay in the loop with all Crossover activities by joining our email list. Email Charity at to be added to the list!
Serve with us!
Want to be part of the Crossover Team? We are looking for volunteers to join our team, serving as leaders and partnering with parents to invest in the lives of our teens at LEFC. Click here to fill out a leader application! Contact Caleb Roberts with questions.