The Purpose of men's ministry
LEFC's Men's Ministry exists to encourage, equip, and empower men to pursue a deep abiding relationship with Christ. We hope to do so by creating connections, strengthening relationships, teaching the Word, encouraging service, and extending mercy to those around us. Join us as we pursue Christ together!
upcoming event: men's breakfast
Hey men, join us for breakfast on Saturday, February 10, at 7am in the Crossover Room. You'll have a chance to meet other guys, eat great food, and be challenged from the Word. The event is free, but please register by February 7 so that we know how much food to prepare!
Men's ministry Events
LEFC Men's Ministry holds several events throughout the year, including:
- Men's Breakfasts - Saturday mornings, 4 times per year
- BBQ & Cornhole Tournament - held annually
- Weekend Retreat - every other year in the Fall
- Book Study - led as a Summer Interest Group
Men's Bible Studies
We have two options for men's Bible studies here at LEFC. Both groups are currently studying the book of Romans. Join us! Registration is not required.
- 1st and 3rd Mondays of the month in room A4 at 6:30PM. Contact Mike DiPaola for more information at .
- 2nd, 4th, and 5th Mondays of the month in room A4 at 6:30PM. Contact Rob Troxell for more information at .