From Private to Public
- Preparation for public ministry (Luke 12:1-3)
a. Calling the huddle together
b. Multitude pressing in
c. Gather together
d. It’s time to go public, whether you like it or not [God’s omniscience]
e. Would you be afraid if all you said were made known?
- Proper Fear of God (Luke 12:4-7)
a. Godly fear and comfort
b. Who YOU are (“my friends”)
c. Misplaced fear
c. Godly fear
d. Godly care/comfort/protection
- Profession of Christ (Luke 12:8-10)
a. Professing Christ (what is spoken in public)
b. Who THEY are (their need)
c. Know God and known by God
d. Having encountered God, help others to do so
- Provision of the Holy Spirit (Luke 12:11-12)
- The importance of integrity in our testimony
- LEFC’s priorities
- Closing song: “Great is the Lord”
- Whom do you fear more, others or God?
- What does fear of God look like to you?
- Can you trust God with your fear of telling others about Him?
Life gives us so many unexpected challenges. This series is taking a look at Jesus' life and taking notes for how to live and navigate life as he has best designed!