ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT FOR WORSHIP ARTS & MOBILIZATION
Family: Married to Justin with our four children, Norah, Elise, John, and Isaac
Education: Bachelor of Science in Industrial Systems Engineering, Bachelor of Arts in French from Virginia Tech.
Previous Places of Work: Linden Hall School for GIrls, St. Anne's-Belfield School (VA)
- Food: protein/veggie/grain bowl
- Snack Food/Candy: dark chocolate, peanut butter
- Beverage: coffee, sparkling water
- Restaurant in Lancaster County: Himalayan Curry & Grill, Luca
- Coffee Shop: Prince St. Cafe, Cafe Arabella
- Children's Book: The Story of Ferdinand, Last Stop on Market Street
- Quote: "If I find in myself desires which nothing in this world can satisfy, the only logical explanation is that I was made for another world." C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity
- Movie: Greatest Showman and watching the live production recording of Hamilton
- TV Show: Parenthood, Shark Tank, This Is Us
- Worship Song/Hymn: "Great Is Thy Faithfulness"
- Place to pray: On my front porch (weather permitting!)
- Season of the year: Spring
- Time of day: Morning
- Hobby, Recreational Activity, or Sport to play: Going to the gym, ballet, family bike rides and walks to Greco's
- Sports Teams: Any sports teams my kids are on
- Place in the world: France
GET TO KNOW ME:
One thing that fascinates me: The various cultures and languages around the world.
How does God speak to you?: Through quiet whispers of the everyday moments.
If I could do anything for a day, I would: Exercise, get coffee and a pastry, do a fun family activity, have a delicious meal, and finish with going to see a live dance or musical performance.
Name a bucket list item you would like to accomplish before you die: Visit at least one country from every continent.
A place you volunteer, outside LEFC: I'm treasurer for my daughter's soccer team
What inspires you? Seeing people live lives of faith, sacrifice, kindness, and courage.