KidMin Covid-19 Guidelines
LEFC Kids Covid-19 Guidelines Update
Dear LEFC Families and visitors,
Kids Ministry at LEFC has updated our safety guidelines. We are honored that you have trusted us with your children, and we want that trust to continue.
As of May 23, 2021, mask wearing is optional for children and adults.
- We continue to ask each family to be responsible for screening their children before arriving at LEFC. Please do not drop off children who have experienced any of the following symptoms with the past 24 hours.
- Fever of 100 degrees or above / Temperature checks are available upon request at the Family Check-In desk.
- New or constant cough
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Headache, muscle or body aches
- Sore throat
- Runny Nose (non-clear drainage)
Safe Check-In Options:
- When you arrive at the church parking lot, we recommend that you check your children in by using the Elexio Community app on your smartphone. This way your tags will be ready when you come in.
- Self-check-in stations will be available for you to use to check in children and teachers/shepherds. Please use the hand sanitizer before touching the screen.
Please take your younger children to the bathroom before entering the Children’s Wing.
- Once children enter the classroom and wash their hands, they will not be expected to socially distance from one another or from volunteers/adults.
- We do provide a safe and healthy environment for kids, parents and volunteers, but we do NOT want to teach behaviors of isolation or social fear.
- Tables and large surfaces will be sanitized.
- Children will be disinfecting their hands several times during each service.
** If a child or leader tests positive for COVID-19, the other children and leaders in that room or small group will be notified by LEFC Kids staff. **