Worship Ministries Internship
The purpose of the LEFC Worship Ministry is to develop LEFC as a place of vibrant praise and worship, anticipating God’s presence, honoring His name, worshipping Him in spirit and in truth. As we are becoming disciples and making disciples of Jesus Christ, we will GATHER corporately to encourage one other to GROW in His likeness and to GO as Jesus’ disciples to our homes, communities and the world.
The purpose of this internship is to provide an atmosphere within the local church to train, equip, and affirm men and women for Worship Ministry. The program will give interns an opportunity to gain experience in many areas related to worship including tech (sound and lighting), service planning, team building, communications and rehearsals as well as pastoral responsibilities.
Duration: 1 or 2 years (see below)
Compensation: 1st year unpaid, 2nd year paid if offered (see below)
Hourly Requirements: 5-10 hours/ week
Internship Weekly Schedule (Flexible):
- Personal prep/Rehearsal for Sunday Morning team: Rehearsal begins at 7:00 am
- Attend Morning Services, 9:00am to 12:15pm (if serving in both services)
- Occasional special rehearsals and events
- Time in the office one day per week (Flexible)
- Attend other meetings as outlined in the following checklists
Second Year Information: At the end of your first year, you will be part of an evaluation of your service with LEFC. If there is a mutual desire to continue, you will be offered a paid internship for the following year.