Witness Park Standards Rules & Regulations
|PURCHASE INFO||WITNESS HOME||LINKS|
Memorial Company Instructions
The following procedures must be followed when creating and installing a memorial stone for Witness Park.
A copy of a selected Memorial Stone must be faxed or emailed to the church office BEFORE it is cut or lettered. This must be reviewed and approved by the Witness Park Board. You must provide contact information so we can contact you if there are any questions. The Memorial Stone Standards link above contains the guidelines with explicit measurement requirements.
When the stone is ready to be delivered you must notify the church office at 717-626-5332 before installing the stone.
There are to be no additional items installed at a gravesite other than the Memorial Stone.
Items will be removed which are not within the guidelines and not approved by the Witness Park Board. It will be the responsibility of the Memorial Stone Supplier to remove these items.
CEMETERY RULES & REGULATIONS
- No trespassing or loitering on these grounds after sunset.
- Motorized vehicles, bicycles, skateboards, sleds and animals are not permitted beyond the parking areas.
- Glass containers, foil or paper wrap on plants and solar lighting are not permitted at any time.
- Containers or baskets considered unsightly by management will be removed promptly.
- Planting trees shrubs or growing plants on plots will not be permitted.
- Potted flowers and decorations are permitted two days before and one week after the following days: Easter, Memorial Day, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Independence Day, Veterans Day, and Christmas. Those not picked up within two-weeks will be removed.
- No flowers or decorative arrangements will be permitted on the grounds during the mowing season except as permitted above.
[ Mowing season is April 1 to November 1. ]
- Wreaths on stands will be permitted from November 1 to March 1. Management assumes no responsibility for decorations.
- Please respect and consider these grounds and surroundings as sacred.