Group Discussion Guide
Jesus: Life Reimagined Sermon Series
“Being Certain of Jesus” by Pastor Tony
Choose the best question(s) for your group
December 2, 2018
Questions: Contact Pastor Ric,
Below are some discussion questions relating to a recent sermon. These are provided so that your Life Group can discuss what was shared. Previous Weeks’ Discussion Guides and Sermon Notes are available through the Sermons under the Resources menu. Click on the sermon series and then the sermon you are interested in. You will see a paper icon under the sermon title. Click the icon to open the sermon notes. To listen to the sermon, click on the speaker icon.
Texts: Luke 1:1-4; John 1:1-5
- Do you know for certain who Jesus is and have faith in what he has done for you?
- Does your life consistently reflect Jesus because of how well you know him?
- Are you able to share your faith with another, clearly and lovingly?
It might be a fun exercise to practice sharing your faith with each other in your life group!
Here is a guide to follow from The Navigators: Describe your life before you came to Christ, the events leading up to your faith experience, and how your life is different since coming to faith.
- It is good to ask questions when we are in doubt. What serious truth-seeking and questioning have you done in yourpersonal faith journey? What was it about this journey that convinced you of the absolute truth of who Jesus is? (Hebrews 11:1)
- How would you help someone (perhaps like Theophilus) in your Oikos who is questioning Christianity’s truth claims?